Friday, May 7, 2010

LIFE GOES ON

Before i know it, today's my last day in atlanta before i fly off on my 21 days long road trip. what a journey man..i could still clearly remember what it felt like to be in the "omg i m going to US for exchange" and the sheer excitement i had while planning to come over and when i finally came over. now it's all almost coming to an end. tmr will be the last leg of this entire 6 months in a foreign land and i must say i really liked it here. Like just living abroad and in the US. but if i ever had the chance to choose a city to live in here, i ll prob go to Seattle. haha. But still life has been a blast man. The pace at georgia tech is like wow, makes me wanna be a student forever man. Exam week isnt really exam style cos we only need to study the day beforehand and the test is like wat, 1/3 of a paper in ntu, almost like a normal test that u do in class that type. So when exams really ended yesterday, it really didnt felt like anything cos we didnt even study like how we study for exams back in NTU. It is really slack to the max. hahah im gonna miss everything here, my room, my friends, the travelling, some of the food. It's been a really fun last 3 weeks here in Atlanta. Sigh what a dilemma man. On one hand, i dont really want to leave this place, on the other hand, i miss some parts of Singapore really alot, like the food, my family and friends. So how, should i stay or should i go? hahaha i have no choice, i have to go. but who knows one day, i might be back. It'll be really cool if i can live in a different places for like 6 months each and travel and experience the local culture and food. sighhh....why is it that we take one minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? But like what chubs say, Life just goes on. So i ll make sure i'll enjoy every single moment of my last 21 days here. AND OMG I STILL CANT BELIEVE I REACHED THE END AND I M GOING FOR THE LAST PART OF MY EXCHANGE. THE FINAL WEST COAST TRIP. how far and distant it used to be but now it's just in a few more hours. Time really doesnt wait for anything, it just goes on.

Now staring at my almost empty room, reminds me of just the time when i arrived, cleaning and unpacking and now im packing to leave. The flood of emotions going thru now is really i dunno what to say. look at my empty cupboard and shelves!!! everything is in the luggage now! omg!

Goodbye Atlanta. Hello my final leg of US. And hello Singapore in 3 weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment