Sunday, January 10, 2010

ATLANTA: THE FIRST WEEK.

Since everyone is starting to blog bout atlanta and chubs has been reminding me bout still being stuck in the north carolina era, i shall start to blog bout atlanta too. i miss north carolina though. haha alrighty first post for my first time in atlanta, for the first month of the year and for the many firsts i encountered here.

ATLANTA.

The capital and most populous city in the state of Georgia as well as the urban core of one of the fastest-growing metropolitan areas in the United States. It's in this city that i experienced cleaning up a real dirty house and toilet, first time seen so many blacks in my life, first time living in such cold country, it's like negative sth every single day, first time being away from family and friends for such a long time, first time eating like a big fat pig, the portions here are oh-my-tian. haha im feeling my appettite is ballooning like mad and i ve been stuffing myself like the angmohs. omg i cant imagine wat i will look like at the end of the 5months.

Firstly, let me show you my house and my room
I live in *******. I cant tell you my address now. Wait got robbery.

Looks nice? But O-M-G. When i first saw it, i swear i could cry any moment. It was so pathetic, so dirty, so unliveable. The floors was scratched, there was dust everywhere, the tiles in the toilet was o-m-g, yellow to the max. Dirty dirty dirty. i wondered how we were ever gonna live here. I felt damn alone la. I wished he rest was there to see the house with me. I had so many i-wish. But i guess it's bout learning to be more independent, not run away and sticking to your decisions. Life isnt that bad after the major clean up. I scrubbed the toilet like an OCD girl. haha and see the results!!
the before..
the after..
poor chubs. Her hands are ruined now. i hope she get better soon.
And look at my room. haha i got the biggest room (sorry guys!) which is both good and bad. I scrubbed every corner of the room, cleaned every single plane of the window blinds, scrubbed the floor 3 times and cleaned every single hole i can find. Bought hell lot of ikea stuff (waste my money! haha) and seee....
cosy cosy noww.. and check out the stuff on my wall!!
got this at the dollar tree. haha cute rite!!!
see..you guys are on my wall too!! deeply missed by me k!! hope everyone fine back home!
And ganiba, if u are reading this, let me tell you sth, chubs the shortest in the house haha!!
k i miss everyone!! hugs hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. but rita is the shortest wad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAAHA well done! serve her right! : ) go LYN!

    big head . admit u re short pls.


    jia

    ReplyDelete