Sunday, December 27, 2009

LAND OF JEANS AND COFFEE

my first buy. haha. got this american eagle jeans for only 29.95. omg. damn good rite. and haha guess wat im a size 0 ZERO. IM NOT FAT. YET. HAHAHA SINGAPORE NEXT TOP MODEL, here i come hahahahaha!!! i m trying to control my shopping urges. Cant wait for the rest to come over before we do our major shopping spreee hahaha. my boots. my gloves. my longsleeves. my beanies. my sunglass. my bags. etc. etc.


and omg STARBUCKS. im hooked onto my mocha tall. haha damn shiok especially when its cold cold here. i keep thinking of chubbo when i see starbucks haha. you ll be damn mad over coffee here too. its cheaper too. haha oh and drive thru are damn fun. maybe cos spore dont really have any drive thru. cant wait to get our car and drive through all those drive thru hahahaa then we can drink our starbucks and drive our way down the west coast. haha.

6 comments:

  1. eh how to get a tagboard? from where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than you. you dont have a blog. I HAVE. HAHA nei ni nei ni poo poo. TAKE THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw i would like to point out that sunglasses is a plural noun.no such thing as sunglass

    ReplyDelete
  4. jia said

    HAHAHAHAHA! true. anyway. ur blog is kinda dying lyn. pls write more often : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. correction: lyn's blog is dead.
    my condolences goes out to you, for a blog that died at such a young age. 2 posts. 2 friggin posts.

    ReplyDelete